FlexZone introduction

Are you new here? Introduce yourself!
FlexZone
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Hi guys!

I'm Sven aka FlexZone. I'm a 22 year old tax college student from Belgium. I've been playing rust for quite a while now and after a break during the EXP-system i joined the rust community again. Since then i've been doing some solo/duo activity but i got tired of that. After a couple days of looking i've found FALC. I joined FALC around January and happy to be in this clan. Besides playing rust, i play some CSGO and League of Legends. I used to be a main league player around the Plat I area with draven. CSGO is more of DMG rank. But i got sloppy on those points. Well that's about it! Oh other hobby's are Judo, Snooker and just got started with Golf.

Later guys!
Greetings

Flex :mrgreen:
Jithvan
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Owner
Owner

You forgot to mention Judo!
Salomon

FlexZone wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:10 pm Hi guys!

I'm Sven aka FlexZone. I'm a 22 year old tax college student from Belgium. I've been playing rust for quite a while now and after a break during the EXP-system i joined the rust community again. Since then i've been doing some solo/duo activity but i got tired of that. After a couple days of looking i've found FALC. I joined FALC around January and happy to be in this clan. Besides playing rust, i play some CSGO and League of Legends. I used to be a main league player around the Plat I area with draven. CSGO is more of DMG rank. But i got sloppy on those points. Well that's about it! Oh other hobby's are Judo, Snooker and just got started with Golf.

Later guys!
Wow, Plat I is great! If you have friends and want to play with them in League of Legends you can use this site with accounts, there are different accs with skins etc. https://smurfstore.co/blog