Hello o/

Are you new here? Introduce yourself!
Deyys
Commander
Commander

My name is Kristina aka Deyys ingame :D I'm 28 but i always have to think before answering :lol:

Selfie
Selfie
image1-281-.jpg (46.53 KiB) Viewed 8463 times

Im married and in a relationship for almost 13 years now with 3 kids, weirdly im only one who mentioned family in the introduction :D Family and real life always come first for me ;)

Where I come from is always tricky to explain to others, I was born in Estonia but in 2015 i moved to Finland and we "planted" our roots here. I'm russian by blood and i can be very stubborn if you get me into arguments.

Im a person with many "talents". I studied to become a chef but i didnt stick with it for long since the town we were living was opposed to new tastes and everything was just bland and sucked :( So i studied to become a caretaker in the hospitals. For a while i worked in the country best rehabilitation center for people with spinal cord injuries and those who had a stroke. It was quite tough on my back because im a shorty, only 1,54m :lol: :lol: :lol: so i went into social side of caretaking and was taking care of sick elderly people at their homes, that sadly ended when i got diagnosed with Lyme disease and was unable to walk for few months and i decided i need to do something else. Currently I work for a professional cleaning company, taking care of high value places like banks and insurance companies aka I'm a cleaning lady :D Doing that until I can learn Swedish which is needed to find a job here, but i speak 4 languages, english is ofcourse logically one of them and then comes estonian, russiand and finnish.

I am into photography, gardening and growing plants. Oh and the most exciting part of hobbies is that me and my husband make our own beer and cider :D so unlimited supply of beer :!:
Our delicious beer
Our delicious beer
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (82.21 KiB) Viewed 8463 times

When it comes to movies, i dont really have a favourite. If you want to know shows that I've liked then there is a long list :
Gotham, Doctor Who, Penny Dreadful, Black Sails, House, Misfits, The Alienist, Sherlock, Leather weapon, Grimm, Supernatural and ofcourse the best is the last, Game of Thrones :twisted: but theres so many more i watch when i get the time lol

Music.. uhm my all time favourite is Volbeat but i can listen to anything that makes me want to dance. Also have to mention Serj Tankian, System of a Down. They helped me through a lot of stuff.

Now the part of gaming :D Since 2016 autumn ive been playing Warframe, i needed something else to play besides of World of Warcraft what i was playing since 2006. I didnt want to pay subscription for a game id get to play maybe half an hour a day or bit more so i turned to Warframe and damn i got hooked :D And i knew about Warframe from first my brother who was living in our house while working with my husband, oh boy he was probably the most hardcore player i knew and he played on ps4 but when i started to play i realized how bad he actually was :twisted: My husband was playing Warframe on xbox1 about 6 months earlier then i started.
Im mastery rank 25 and still have work goals to achieve in the game 8-)

I also play minecraft but lately have put it on the background since I'm ashamed how lame my imagination when I see what towns my husband is building on xbox :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but not sorry about the long post, if you get any questions you can ask below ;) Thanks for taking the time to read , extra thanks if you actually did read it :lol: :lol: :lol:
FlexZone
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Nice to meet you! If you're ever willing to try out rust just let me know! 8-)
Greetings

Flex :mrgreen: