How to make an Introduction!

Are you new here? Introduce yourself!
Jithvan
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Owner
Owner

This is a Semi-Comprehensive guide to how to make an introduction!
Step 1.
A good obvious first step to an introduction is to tell the community your In Game Name or perhaps even your In Real Life Name.

Example: Hi, I'm Jithvan, that's my in-game and real name.

Step 2.
This is an optional step, however most people commonly do it: Say your age and where your from! You can even go into detail if you feel the need/want to! You can say what you like about your country aswell!

Example: I live in Sri Lanka! We got pretty beaches ;) !

Step 3.
Tell the world your hobbies! Whether it's playing games, sports, instruments or anything what comes across your mind, let the community know, if you are a new player this could come useful to gain some friends, due to the fact you may have some similarities!

Example: I like to play games a lot such as: Rust, Warframe and CS:GO. However I also really enjoy doing graphic design in my free time too!

Step 4.
Tell the community where they'd most likely see you on! If you're new you could meet some new people from doing this!

Example: Hi, I'm going to mostly be playing Rust and Warframe! I'd love to have some of you nice people join me on some raids!

Step 5.
If your in School you can let the community know your favourite subjects! Furthermore, what subjects you struggle with, I'm sure somebody here in the community would gladly teach you a thing or two about a subject! If you are out of school you may have a job you could speak about!

Example 1: Back in School I really enjoyed art! It's really fun, on the other hand I don't like History, too many interpretations for my liking!

Example 2: I'm currently out of school now, majoring in Computer Science at University currently.

Step 6.
You can tell people your opinion on yourself, this ones quite hard to explain so I'll just show you an example!

Example: I like trains!

Step 7.
Say what films you like! Make this thread a bit more exciting introduce films you like to the community! Everybody likes films!

Example: May the force be with you!

Step 8.
The same as the step above, but this time with music!

Example: Ever heard of the band Misterwives? Their 2017 album is lit!

Step 9.
Extending on that topic of your favourites, say your favourite food!

Example: Do not put pineapple on my pizza!

Step 10.
Conclusion: This is the ending of your introduction of you do not have anything extra to add! Just put something nice such as:

Example 1: It's nice to meet you all I hope I see you all in-game soon!

Example 2: This has been my introduction, I'm glad to meet you all!

You get the point, make a nice ending so people wont want to strangle you.

Step 11.
To follow this up ask the community to ask you any questions in the replies, remember you don't have to reply to them all, especially if it's private information!

Example: Ask me whatever questions you want! Just don't make them too personal!

Step 12.
Give the community a Thanks for spending there time reading your introduction!

Example: Thanks for reading my introduction! I appreciate you took the time to sit down and read it!

Don't forget that you can always also add pictures and formatting to spice up your introduction! No one wants to read a wall of text... oh right, you just did. :roll: